“Al-Mujeeb” which means “The Responding One”. It is one of the 99 names/attributes of God in the Islamic tradition. God is the Responsive, the One who answers the prayers/supplications of those who ask.
This is a print of an original Arabic calligraphy art piece by Widad. Check out the other four matching pieces by Widad. They can be hung together as a set.
This print also makes a fabulous gift for –
- House Warming Parties
Gallery quality canvas print displays vibrant artwork that is built to last. Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant. Inks are water based and solvent free so rest assured there are no harsh chemicals in your home. Assembled with 1.25" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars.
Gallery wrapped canvas means that the sides of the canvas are the same color as the background of the painting and the canvas does not need to be framed. In case a framed look is desired then it can be framed in a "floating frame".
Keep in mind that the two largest size examples are used in the pictures of the rooms for this product.
Please understand that colors shown on different monitors may vary from the actual print color. We make sure colors are as accurate to what is shown on our monitor when printed.
All artwork is subject to copyright and any reproduction or printing of this work is against the law.
- All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging.
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached.
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection.
- Semi-Gloss Print - Increased vibrancy of artwork.
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas.
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last.