The black ink of the classical Arabic calligraphy writing against the background color makes this piece of art have a very clean, pristine and immaculate look. The classical Arabic calligraphy without the clutter of ornate decorations makes this piece an ideal addition to any theme style. Whether your home/office is decorated in traditional or modern themes, this piece will fit perfectly into it and enhance it further.
The Arabic transliteration of this piece is, "Ayat-ul-Kursi" which means, “The verse of the Throne”. It is verse 255 in the 2nd chapter of the Holy Quran. Muslims believe that reciting this verse enters the person into spiritual and physical protection of God against anything evil or harmful. This is perhaps the most memorized and recited verse by Muslims all over the world. Muslims like to recite this verse several times in a day especially early morning and as night approaches.
Print of original Arabic calligraphy art by Shireen Sardar. Shireen prefers not to have her signature printed on front of her Quranic calligraphy art, therefore a certificate of authentication signed by Shireen Sardar is provided to the customer's email address used in placing the order.
The perfect accent for any space! Each wood print is unique due to the natural qualities of each individual panel of wood.
• Wood canvas made from Birch wood sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• UV set inks, meaning the print resists water
• Each wood print is made in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, don’t touch the print if you don’t have to, but you can wipe it with a dry or damp cloth to remove dust
• Arrives ready to hang! 4 panel frame in back allows you to just pop the wood print on a small nail in the wall, no wires necessary