The black ink of the classical Arabic calligraphy writing against the background color makes this piece of art have a very clean, pristine and immaculate look. The classical Arabic calligraphy without the clutter of ornate decorations makes this piece an ideal addition to any theme style. Whether your home/office is decorated in traditional or modern themes, this piece will fit perfectly into it and enhance it further.
The Arabic transliteration of this piece is “Inna’llaha alaa kulli shay’in qadeer” , which means, “Indeed God has power over everything”. Different versions of this phrase occurs 35 times in the Holy Quran. Muslims believe that even though humans have free will while they are in their physical bodies in this life, ultimately God has power over all things.
Print of original Arabic calligraphy art by Shireen Sardar. Shireen prefers not to have her signature printed on front of her Quranic calligraphy art, therefore a certificate of authentication signed by Shireen Sardar is provided to the customer's email address used in placing the order.
The perfect accent for any space! Each wood print is unique due to the natural qualities of each individual panel of wood.
• Wood canvas made from Birch wood sourced from sustainable Canadian forests
• UV set inks, meaning the print resists water
• Each wood print is made in Montreal, Canada
• Easy care, don’t touch the print if you don’t have to, but you can wipe it with a dry or damp cloth to remove dust
• Arrives ready to hang! 4 panel frame in back allows you to just pop the wood print on a small nail in the wall, no wires necessary